Covid-19 Alert level 2
Alert Level 2 is not life as normal.
- You can still get health care but you will be screened for Covid 19 symptoms.
- Phone bookings only - you will not be able to book appointments online using Manage My Health
- Where possible we will use telephone or video consultations.
- If you need to come into the medical centre you will be screened again before you can enter.
- If you have symptoms of a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat or fever (38 oC or higher)
- Please tell us of any of these symptoms when you are screened
- You will need to wear a mask (which we can provide) and
- you will need to wait in your car and call reception to be escorted into a consulting room.
All patients should
- keep your distance from other people in public
- wash your hands or use hand sanitiser frequently
- sneeze and cough into your elbow
- keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
- wear a mask if you can.